You need confidence in the service from your cloud communications company.
You’ve heard about all the great features and benefits of moving to cloud-based voice applications. Lower cost. Scalability. Better productivity. Enhanced customer experience. Less hassle. Up-to-date features and technology. Simplicity. Control.
Because Cloud-based voice service is easy for your company to manage and deploy and there are many providers to choose from, the service itself is often thought of as a commodity. The business might seem simple. But the reality is, it’s quite complicated and complex.
That’s why, as you make your decision on who to choose to deliver your cloud-based communications from, you should consider more than just cost savings. The other critical component of your decision should be confidence — the confidence that those cost benefits touted by the cloud communication company are going to be realized without sacrificing service. You need a partner that has uncommon knowledge, technical expertise, and reliability.
If your choices are looking similar on paper, how are you going to choose the company that will best meet your needs – both expected and unexpected – now and in the future? Getting the answers to the following questions will help guide your decision, a decision you can be confident in.
- How long has the company been in business?
- What is the company’s growth history?
- Is the company financially stable?
- Is the company an innovator? Do they have a track record of creating valuable solutions?
- Has the cloud provider created their own voice platform or have they outsourced it from another company? Can they react quickly to issues?
- Who controls all the critical functions and steps of the service delivery process and therefore the customer experience?
- Do they have a web portal for customers? What level of control and support does it provide?
- Do they have a track record? What is their customer retention rate?
- Where is customer care based? Is it domestic?
- Do they have a large portfolio? Do they everything you need to succeed?
- What are their disaster recovery capabilities?
- Do they have custom programs or do they claim that one size fits all? Can they address your company’s individual cloud communication needs?
- Is there a dedicated project coordinator to provide the know-how to successfully implement the service?
- What redundancy measures do they have in place?
- Do you sense they have a passion for what they do?
By asking questions beyond “how much will it cost,” you can be confident that you’re not sacrificing service to get savings. You can have both if you ask the right questions and choose the right partner.
At nexVortex, we have communication solutions for businesses of all shapes and sizes, and we take the time to get to know our customers’ business needs and goals before implementing a plan that not only maximizes cost savings but provides peace of mind with our uncommon service and know-how. Contact us today to see how we can transform your business.