A US-based Network Operations Center and an experienced, highly trained support team, ready to serve your business.
nexVortex was founded on a culture of delivering Uncommon Service. We take that promise seriously. Our customer experience team ensures that when you want to talk to a live person – you can – 24X7. They are highly trained, SIP certified, and extremely experienced.
NEED TO REACH US?
CREATE A SUPPORT TICKET
If you have a support issue, please send an email to [email protected]. Email is the most efficient way to reach us because it automatically opens up a ticket and allows you to include all the information necessary for one of our engineers to immediately begin researching the issue.
In your email, please include the following information:
– Your account number
– A description of the problem
– The best way to reach you
CHAT WITH US
Please leave a message with your name and your account number in a chat window.
CONTACT US BY PHONE
To reach us by phone, please dial +1.855.639.6300
When you call, please have the ticket number that you received from the email you sent. If you do not immediately reach a support engineer, please leave a message with your name, your account number, and your ticket number.
If you don’t have a ticket number, just call us.
We are available to answer your calls 24 X 7.
How can I Change my Password to nexVortex Customer Portal?
The nexVortex Customer Portal allows you to reset your own system password and if you have a Primary Admin user role, you can reset the password for any user in your account. You must have an email address on file to reset your password.
- To reset the password, you need to click on the “Log in” button on the right corner of the top menu bar.
- Then click on a “Forgot password” hyperlink underneath the Log in form.
- Then fill the new form with your new password and existing Username.
- The new password will be sent to you by e-mail.
Where can I download a Setup Guide?
The nexVortex Customer Portal gives you access to PBX Service and nexVortex Service Setup guides.
- To download a Setup Guide, you need to Log In to your nexVortex account in the Customer Portal from the top menu bar
- Then go to “Support” section of the left-side menu.
- Select “Setup Guides”.
- Select the guide in the alphabetized list and click the “Download” icon.
How can I add a seat to my Hosted service?
- To add a seat to your Hosted service, you need to Log In to your nexVortex account in the Customer Portal from the top menu bar
- Then go to “Order Services” section of the left-side menu.
- Select “Hosted Services”.
- Click “Add Hosted Service” button, complete the information request form.
- Click “Add” button.
- In the order list click “Complete” button to choose a phone purchasing/rental option and configuration.
How can I get a Call Detail Record?
The nexVortex Customer Portal provides you access to CDRs (Call Detailed Records). You can have any user role to have access to CDRs.
- To download a CDR, you need to Log In to your nexVortex account in the Customer Portal from the top menu bar
- Then go to “Reports” section of the left-side menu.
- Select an option to view recent calls, order or view a call report.
READY TO REACH US?
FILL OUT OUR FORM AND WE’LL BE RIGHT WITH YOU