IMPROVING VOICE QUALITY
Businesses love our managed SIP service
Poor voice quality and the inability to communicate clearly with customers and suppliers can ruin a company’s brand and leave you unable to transact business. Furthermore, Voice over IP has historically suffered from a reputation of poor voice quality, primarily driven by packet loss, jitter, and delay over the public internet.
Whether you prefer to own your own PBX or to have us provide you hosted voice from the cloud, our Managed SIP Trunking and Managed Hosted Voice solutions are redefining business communications.
Managed SIP (mSIP) – For Premise-Based PBXs
mSIP is a managed service which means we not only deliver the complete solution, but we also monitor it, report on it, and control it so that you can focus on your business.
- Proves quality by capturing call-by-call statistics all along the call path.
- Delivers QoS because voice calls are carried over our private, nationwide network.
- nexVortex Service Monitor (nVSM) provides call quality reporting and service visibility.
- Monitored from our US-based Network Operations Center.
MANAGED HOSTED VOICE (mHV) – IN THE CLOUD
Don’t fear a move to hosted voice. mHV is a managed service, delivered as a complete
solution by nexVortex which delivers hosted voice quality and business continuity (voice and
data) to protect your business communications.
- Purpose-built to deliver hosted voice quality, availability, and visibility.
- Patent-pending voice packet replication and recombination over dual-ISPs compensates for packet loss in the internet to deliver quality.
- nexVortex delivers and monitors the complete solution – no integration needed.
- Can be provided with an LTE backup solution if a business is served by only a single ISP.
Managed SIP Trunking
Managed Hosted Voice – Dual ISP
Managed Hosted Voice with LTE