In a time with everything moving to the Cloud, losing internet connectivity can be catastrophic
The fact is internet outages will occur — it’s just a matter of when they do. Will you be prepared?
Statistics show that 54% of companies have experienced a downtime event that lasted more than 8 hours in the past 5 years and only 35% were due to a natural disaster. Our Managed SIP and Managed Hosted Voice both protect your business with business continuity options to ensure your communication services continue to flow in the event of trouble.
THE NEXVORTEX ADVANTAGE
- mSIP is deployed with a premise-based SBC
- SBC supports option for dual-ISPs
- If primary ISP fails, voice can be moved to second ISP
- Business communication is protected
- mHV deployed with nexVortex Edge Device (nVE)
- nVE replicates voice packets over multiple ISPs
- nVE sends data traffic over primary ISP
- If primary ISP fails, voice continues to flow over 2nd ISP, data is moved to 2nd ISP
- If business is served by only one ISP – deploy our LTE option
Managed SIP Trunking – Dual WAN