Become a nexVortex Business Partner Today!
Join our team of qualified Channel Partners and start down the path of selling value added solutions that benefit both you and your customers. Getting started is easy and we will empower you with the tools and training needed to leverage the full potential of SIP Trunking.
- Same Day Account Set Up & Provisioning
- Organized, Knowledgeable Pre-Sales & Post-Sales Support
- Interoperability with Most PBX Systems including Allworx,Epygi, NEC and MS Lync
- EasyPath for non-SIP Compatible Systems
- Large National Footprint for DID number access and Portability
- Multi-Site & Remote Phone E911 configuration through partner portal
- Routing and Disaster Recovery Administration through Partner Portal
- Small Business, Large Business and Call Center Service Plans
- Generous residual commissions on SIP trunking solutions and carrier services sales
Promotional Partner Demo Plan for Novus Partners
Most of our business partners start their relationship with us by testing with a partner demo trunk account. This inexpensive test plan provides you with the ability to test service quality, experience implementation, and become familiar with portal tools and resources. The nexVortex partner demo trunk plan is designed to get you up and running quickly so you are fully prepared for your first customer implementation. This
plan can be ordered by clicking on the SIGN UP button at the top of this landing page.
Plan Details: Free 1 month Demo Program
- Unlimited concurrent calls
- 1 local DID
- Disaster recovery routing with auto detection
- Free credit of 500 minutes of outbound calling each month
- Free credit of 500minutes of inbound calling each month
- E911 included
- Instant portal access to manage your account
Questions? Please contact your dedicated Channel Account Manager, Bill Alessi, at email@example.com or 571.267.5739