Help for Businesses Impacted by Hurricane Florence
Free Business Continuity Service From nexVortex
Please Fill Out the Form
We know that as a business you need to have your customers reach you.
You may have a PBX or voice service which is no longer in operation.
We want to enable your business to be reached by providing you the ability to forward your main office number to a voicemail box which will then send voicemails (.wav files) to your email.
nexVortex is providing this FREE voicemail to email service for those businesses impacted by Hurricane Florence.
If your business voice service is unavailable, nexVortex can help you receive business calls, play a custom message to your customers, and receive voicemail messages left by your customers through your email.
THIS FREE VOICEMAIL SERVICE INCLUDES:
- 1 voicemail box on one (1) phone number (DID)
- A custom recorded greeting for your business
- Free usage for calls made to your voicemail line
- Support for up to 10 concurrent calls (dependent on your current carrier’s capability to forward calls to a nexVortex provided number)
- If you do not have an existing nexVortex account, nexVortex will provide a new phone number or you can port your existing number (approximately 7 day lead time) to nexVortex
- Those who port a number to nexVortex can port their number back away once they no longer need our free service
- Use for up to 60 days until you get back up and running with your current provider
- Please allow up to 24 hours for activation
How does it work if you are a current nexVortex customer?
- You fill out the form on this page.
- We set the service up for you.
- We notify you when your service is set up.
- Make a call to your main number and see it work!
- When you no longer need the service contact us and we remove this temporary service.
Please let nexVortex know if you have any questions on this free service (855.639.6300 or firstname.lastname@example.org)
BE SAFE. WE ARE HERE TO HELP