Future-Proof Your ShoreTel/Mitel MiVoice Connect
Mitel & ShoreTel PBX system users are in position to see a cost savings, improve service visibility, gain Karis Law E911 compliance while addressing disaster recovery with nexVortex SIP Trunking services. Meanwhile you can’t afford to renew or lock yourself into legacy facilities-based SIP or PRI services that do not translate to the future. This is especially true if you’re planning on incorporating collaboration platforms such as Microsoft Teams.
nexVortex is nimble and offers modern, flexible options tailor made for Mitel and ShoreTel system users so you can adapt at your own pace.
Our Managed SIP Service Provides:
- Managed SBC(s) for ShoreTel or Mitel MiVoice Connect for SIP Interoperability
- Optional PRI handoff for systems with PRI card investments
- Use of your existing Internet access connections or optional direct connect
- Portal with Definitive Troubleshooting tools, service visibility, and monitoring
- Auto Detecting Disaster Recovery Routing for each DID and Toll-Free Number
- E911 management tools for Local E911 & Kari’s law
- Multi-System Trunk Resources shared with additional ShoreTel Systems or Microsoft Teams
- Dedicated Project Coordination for deployment, E911 provisioning, and number porting