nexVortex is a leader in Cloud Communication Services for businesses, specializing in SIP Trunking, multi-site applications, hosted voice, hosted contact center, and customized solutions. So, whether you need to connect voice services to the Cloud or be delivered voice services from the Cloud we have the solution.
In business for over 12 years we were founded with the explicit belief that to serve our customers, and to earn their trust, we must be an Uncommon Company.
In that spirit we built the company on four overarching tenets:
- Uncommon Service
- Uncommon Commitment
- Uncommon Know-How
- Uncommon Innovation
They are our guideposts for operational excellence and they drive our passion for providing our customers with the IP knowledge, services, and capabilities they need to improve their business communications and their business model.
We are different from others in the Cloud Communication Space because of our people, our culture, and an unwavering commitment to providing uncommon and peerless support.
If you want to experience what Uncommon is all about and find out why our customer retention rate is over 99% please contact us today.
Company at a Glance
- 12 years of experience in delivering Cloud Communication Services
- Named to Inc. 5000 List of Fastest Growing Private Companies in America for 7 consecutive years (2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017)
- Named to the Deloitte Fast 500 list of Fastest Growing Tech companies for 4 consecutive years (2013, 2014, 2015, 2016)
- Recognized as one of the Top 50 Channel Programs by Channel Partners Magazine
- Certified Team of Network Engineers in SIP Trunking Technology
- Nationwide, geo-redundant MPLS Network with presence in multiple data centers and growing
- Newly expanded Network Operations Center providing realtime monitoring and support
Company Press Releases
- nexVortex Receives 2018 INTERNET TELEPHONY
Product of the Year Award
- nexVortex Sets the Bar for Hosted Voice Quality and Resiliency
- nexVortex Named Top SIP Provider for 2017 by CarrierSales
- nexVortex SIP Trunking Service Now Rated “Avaya Compliant”
- nexVortex Named to Inc. 5000 List for 7th Consecutive Year
- nexVortex Acquires Hosted Voice Business from Northwest Vox