SIP Trunking for Traditional Telephony
Gain the benefits of SIP Trunking while preserving your existing PBX investment.
Small and medium businesses want the cost savings and added functionality of SIP Trunking but are finding themselves tied to their investment in their traditional telephony equipment. nexVortex Service can be delivered to a traditional PBX that does not natively support SIP Trunking by using a Gateway. There are several industry leaders that offer these gateways including Patton and Epygi.
How do I Leverage SIP Trunking with my Traditional PBX?
Benefits of nexVortex SIP Trunking with a Traditional PBX
- Preserve your investment in existing traditional telephony (phones, PBX, etc.) equipment while realizing the cost savings of VoIP with nexVortex SIP Trunks.
- Leverage your existing internet connection to converge your voice and data.
- Free SIP Trunk channels provide scalability on demand with the ability to change your service plan as you need to.
- Connect multiple offices or devices by pooling nexVortex SIP Trunks all on one account.
- Auto-Detecting Disaster Recovery with pre set failover rules all through an easy to use web portal.
Connecting SIP to PRI Gateways
Replace your existing PRI with nexVortex SIP Trunks and a Gateway to take advantage of the benefits of SIP Trunking and free SIP Trunk Channels with your traditional PBX.
Connecting SIP to Analog Gateways
Replace your analog huntgroup with nexVortex SIP Trunks and Gateway to take advantage of the benefits and cost savings of nexVortex SIP Trunking.
How to order?
Contact your nexVortex Partner or learn more by submitting your inquiry in the form on the right column above.
nexVortex Sales Team: email@example.com and 1.855.639.8888
nexVortex Partner Program: firstname.lastname@example.org and 1.703.579.0207